We are pleased to announce the 2022 Workshop of the ÖGOR Working Group „Operations Research (OR) in Health Care & Disaster Management“.
The workshop will be held on Friday, 30 September 2022, from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m., at the University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Feistmantelstrasse 4 (Room: SR01), 1180 Vienna, Austria.
We also provide online access to the workshop via Zoom using the link:
Workshop program (Please visit our homepage at https://oegor-hcdm.univie.ac.at/tagungen/
for any updates):
- Maria Besiou, Professor, Kühne Logistics University, Hamburg, Germany (on-site):
Doing more with less in humanitarian logistics response
- Sean Rafter, Managing Director, HELP Logistics AG (on-site):
The humanitarian logistics sector in times of a global pandemic review and outlook
- Raimund Kovacevic, Associate Professor, Danube University Krems, Austria; Vladimir Veliov, Professor, Technical University Vienna, Austria; Georgi Angelov, Technical University Vienna, Austria; Nikolaos Stilianakis, European Commission, Joint Research Center (on-site):
Optimal control for a distributed epidemiological model
- Melanie Reuter-Oppermann, Postdoctoral Fellow, Technical University Darmstadt, Germany (on-site/online):
Title to be announced
- Sibel Salman, Professor, Koc University, Istanbul, Turkey; Muhittin Hakan Demir, Izmir University of Economics, Turkey; İlker Kayı, Koc University, Istanbul, Turkey; Betül Kayışoğlu, Abdullah Gül University, Turkey; Parinaz Kiavash, Koç University, Turkey; Eda Yücel, TOBB ETÜ, Turkey (online): Vaccines4All: fair and efficient location, routing and allocation models to support large-scale vaccination
We look forward to welcoming you to our workshop!